AerationSupply.com Bundled Deal Center Package Number #2 [The Problem Solver]
Whats The Package?
In this package we're offering a complete "Problem Solver" package that includes a combination of surface aeration, sub surface aeration and a 25# pail of our Pond Patrol bacteria. So many times it really does take all 3 components to really solve years of neglect and a nasty farm pond. This package would be useful for ponds from 1 acre up to as much as 2 surface acres depending on depth.
You must house the air compressor in a building or structure to keep it out of the rain and snow. Also, it is very important to keep your air compressor cool, so proper ventilation is also vital to compressor longevity.
Whats In The Package?
- 1 BEARONs 3/4hp single phase high oxygen surface aerator with a 100' power cord [control panel not necessary but is sold separate as option]
- 1 RELIANCE 4.5 single piston 1/4hp air compressor
- 1 standard 2 valve air splitter that easily mounts on your air compressor
- 2 of our single membrane self sinking airBASE diffuser assemblies
- 200' [2 rolls] of our 3/8" ID self sinking aquaLINE air supply tubing
- 1 25# bucket of our Pond Patrol muck eating bacteria pellets
- Compressor produces about 3.5cfm of air
- Compressor operates on about 1.8 amps with 120v
- Compressor Includes 2-year warranty when housed appropriately
- Compressor operates at 70dbs or less
- Estimated monthly compressor operation cost is about $30 per month
- BEARONs 3/4hp single phase surface aerator operates on 7.0 amps with 120v
- BEARONs 3/4hp single phase surface aerator includes 3-year limited warranty
- Estimated monthly surface aerator operation cost is about $60 per month
Estimated Savings: $450.00
Special Notice: Due to the value of this product we will be shipping your order with either an "Indirect Signature Required" or an "Adult Signature Required". This ensures your valuable equipment arrives safely and you are able to inspect the packaging.
If you choose not to utilize these shipping options please contact our office at 715-821-5554 on the date of your order.