BEARON AQUATICS FLO-GEN Circulator
Coming Soon, Please Check Back.
Ideal for use in canals, channels and similar bodies of water where circulating water is essential. This can assist in moving floating debris such as aquatic weeds out of harbors, away from docks or similar uses.
Why Should You Consider a FLO-GEN Circulator?
- Creates a strong turbulent current providing more surface area to aid in diffusing oxygen into the water
- Aids in cleaning out marinas, narrow canals, and any other area where unsightly and odorous debris can collect
- Vital in protecting ponds from mosquitos, unwanted bacteria/algae bloom, and turnover resulting in winter and summer fish kills
- Constantly mixes water layers, effectively keeping temperatures more consistent throughout the waterway
- Excellent for duck hunting. The current created will keep the “honey hole” from freezing, and rocks the decoys, attracting live birds to the area
- Very low monthly operating cost relative to most competitors
- Available in 3/4HP and 1HP single propeller configurations strictly designed to maximize horizontal laminar flow
|Dimensions||40 × 48 × 54 in|
50', 100', 150', 200'