GENAIR-484-XL Premium Small Pond Aerator | Full Package [For Ponds To 350,000 Gallons]
The GENAIR-484-XL premium small pond aerator includes these important FEATURES:
- Compressor Dimensions: L-10" x W-7" x H-8"
- Compact and Powerful Diaphragm Air Compressor
- Designed For Elongated Shaped Ponds | Multiple Locations
- Self Sinking Tubing With Self Sinking Air Diffuser Assembly
- Proven Reliability and Durability In Most Climates
- Very Low Power Consumption Operates On Pennies A Day
- Extremely Quiet Operation Barely Audible At 10' Away
- Comprehensive System Warranty On All Major Components
|GENAIR Pond Aerator Internal Components||Total System Quantity||Total System Amps
||Compressor Voltage||Total System CFM|
|OPTUM 80 Compressor||1||1.6||115v-120v||3.6|
|Dual Ball Valve Manifold||1||-||-||-|
|CM-1 airBASE Assemblies||2||-||-||-|
|1/2" aquaLINE Weighted Tubing||100'||-||-||-|
|6' Power Cord With Plug||1||-||-||-|
|Rec Pond Size||Rec Pond Depth||Max Tubing Length|
|To 350,000 Gallons||Max Operating Depth 9'||200'|
The GENAIR-484-XL small pond aerator includes these important BENEFITS:
- Increased dissolved oxygen levels and gas exchange throughout the entire aquatic ecosystem
- Complete water column “lifting”, "entraining" and "de-stratification"
- Increases naturally occurring biological activity and life
- Releases harmful gases such as Hydrogen Sulfide and Ammonia
- Reduces aquatic weed growth when combined with bacteria additives
- De-ices in cold climates to greatly minimize seasonal fish kills
- No electricity in the water for safe operation in all seasons
- Routinely operate up to 5 years non stop
- Best small pond aerator on the market!
Special Notice: Due to the value of this product we will be shipping your order with either an "Indirect Signature Required" or an "Adult Signature Required". This ensures your valuable equipment arrives safely and you are able to inspect the packaging.
If you choose not to utilize these shipping options please contact our office at 715-821-5554 on the date of your order.