ECONOAIR-200 [1/3hp] Pond and Lake Aerator [For .5 to 1.5 Surface Acres]
Special Notice: As of Sept 1, 2022 we will be using the RELIANCE 4.5 SRC for the compressor on this product.
The ECONOAIR-200 1/3hp pond and lake aerator includes these important FEATURES:
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: All ECONOAIR™ sub surface aeration systems must house the air compressor inside a building | barn | or other structure to keep it out of the rain and/or snow.
Ventilation is also critical to keep the air compressor cool during operation.
- RELIANCE Air Compressor Pre-Mounted On Heavy-Duty Steel Pedestal
- Steel Wall Mounting Bracket With Pre-Mounted Air Manifold
- Air Manifold Includes Pressure Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge
- Air Manifold Includes 3 Ball Valves For Up To 3 Airline Runs
- Air Manifold Mounts Inside or Outside Of Building | Structure
- Comprehensive System Warranty On All Major Components
|ECONOAIR Pond Aerator Internal Components||Total System Quantity||Total System Amps
||Total System Horsepower||Total System CFM|
|Reliance 4.5 SRC Air Compressor||1||3.0 | 120v
|CM-1 Diffuser Assemblies||2
|Air Manifold Ball Valves||3||-||-||-|
|6' Power Cord With Plug||1||-||-||-|
|Recommended Pond Size||Recommended Pond Depth|
|.5 to 1.5 Surface Acres||Minimum 8 Feet to Maximum 25 Feet|
The ECONOAIR-200 pond and lake aerator includes these important BENEFITS:
- Increased dissolved oxygen levels and gas exchange throughout the entire aquatic ecosystem
- Complete water column “lifting”, "entraining" and "de-stratification"
- Increases naturally occurring biological activity and life
- Releases harmful gases such as Hydrogen Sulfide and Ammonia
- Reduces aquatic weed growth when combined with bacteria additives
- Can be used to "push" air thousands of feet from an electric source
- De-ices in cold climates to greatly minimize seasonal fish kills
- No electricity in the water for safe operation in all seasons