ECONOAIR-400 [3/4hp] Pond and Lake Aerator [For 3 to 7 Surface Acres]
Special Notice: As of Sept 1, 2022 we will be using the RELIANCE 9.5 SRC 3/4hp air compressor for this product.
The ECONOAIR-400 3/4hp pond and lake aerator includes these important FEATURES:
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: All ECONOAIR™ sub surface aeration systems must house the air compressor inside a building | barn | or other structure to keep it out of the rain and/or snow.
Ventilation is also critical to keep the air compressor cool during operation.
- RELIANCE Air Compressor Pre-Mounted On Heavy-Duty Steel Pedestal
- Steel Wall Mounting Bracket With Pre-Mounted Air Manifold
- Air Manifold Includes Pressure Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge
- Air Manifold Includes 4 Ball Valves For Up To 4 Airline Runs
- Air Manifold Mounts Inside or Outside Of Building | Structure
- Comprehensive System Warranty On All Major Components
- 2-Year RELIANCE Air Compressor Warranty*
|ECONOAIR Pond Aerator Internal Components||Total System Quantity||Total System Amps
||Total System Horsepower||Total System CFM|
|Reliance 9.5 SRC 3/4hp Air Compressor||1||4.5 | 120v
|CM-2 Diffuser Assemblies||4||-||-||-|
|Air Manifold Ball Valves||4||-||-||-|
|6' Power Cord With Plug||1||-||-||-|
|Recommended Pond Size||Recommended Pond Depth|
|3 to 7 Surface Acres||Minimum 8 Feet to Maximum 25 Feet|
The ECONOAIR-400 pond and lake aerator includes these important BENEFITS:
- Increased dissolved oxygen levels and gas exchange throughout the entire aquatic ecosystem
- Complete water column “lifting”, "entraining" and "de-stratification"
- Increases naturally occurring biological activity and life
- Releases harmful gases such as Hydrogen Sulfide and Ammonia
- Reduces aquatic weed growth when combined with bacteria additives
- Can be used to "push" air thousands of feet from an electric source
- De-ices in cold climates to greatly minimize seasonal fish kills
- No electricity in the water for safe operation in all seasons
Special Notice: Due to the value of this product we will be shipping it with either an "Indirect Signature Required" or an "Adult Signature Required". This depends on if your "Ship To" location is commercial or residential. We do this for your protection as a consumer.
If you choose to waive this method of shipping please contact our office at 715-821-5554 on the date of your order.